英語口語精華網

企業認證
2019年10月29日 11:28

【中英雙語閱讀】接受吧,這世界充滿潛規則

This world is made of one after another ordinary person.
這個世界是由一個又一個普通人組成的。

We live in such a world. So we have to constantly communicate with different kinds of people.
我們活在這樣一個世界上,就要不斷地和各種人打交道。

And where there are people there are all sorts of different rules that come with them.
而有人的地方,就會不可避免地出現各種各樣的規則。

Some of these rules are written.
有些規則會被寫下來。

The others, however, are hidden in the dark waiting for smart people to find them out.
而還有些規則,則只能藏在暗處,由敏銳的人自行領會。

This is not the dark side of this society. It's just the natural result of human interaction.
這並不是社會的黑暗,而是人際互動的必然。

We can't live in a world ruled completely by solid rules. A world like that is hell. And it will make our civilizaiton stagnant.
我們不可能生活在一個完全有鐵律統治的社會中,那是地獄;而且那樣會讓人類文明陷入停滯。

If we are to make our civilization develop, we have to activate that flexibility that makes us human.
人類文明要想發展,必須充分激發我們作為人的靈活天性。

And this nature, this soft nature, will inevitably bring a lot of rules that stay unseen.
而這種天性,是柔性的,所以它必然會帶來很多看不見的規則。

So, right, from this perspective, the world is cruel .
所以,沒錯,從這個角度講,世界的確是殘酷的。

But this is the world that you live in.
但這就是你生活的世界。

Embrace it.
接受它吧。

Only by doing this can you live on.
只有這樣,你才能走下去。